Department of Anesthesiology, IGGMCH, Nagpur and Indian Society of Anesthesiologist – NCB conducted a COLS activity for general public on 20 December 2021at Indira Gandhi Government Medical college and Hospital, Nagpur at a diagnostic camp for Handicapped people by Zilla Parishad from 8AM to 3 PM.
The IGGMCH had permit for 600 people attendance for the camp.
Hands on training was given to approximately 300 participants including Caretakers and Nuns from Old age home, volunteers of Zilla Parishad and common public.
Not only common people but some handicap persons also did the chest compressions very enthusiastically. They asked lot many queries regarding mouth to mouth respiration and problems with compressions in accident victims.
The activity was conducted by
- Dr. Sheetal Dalal, Associate Professor and GC member MSCISA,
- Dr. Vaishali Shelgaonkar, Professor and Head,
- Dr. Sonali Khobragade, Associate Professor and
- Dr. Leena Ingaley, Assistant Professor and EC Member ISA – NCB
in presence of
- Dr. Bhavna Sonawane madam, Dean IGGMCH,
- Dr. Leena Dhande madam, Medical Superintendent IGGMCH,
- Mr. Abhijeet Raut Sir, Coordinator District Disability Rehabilitation Center and
- Mrs. Rashmi Barve madam, President, Zilla Parishad, Nagpur.
Our activity was highly appreciated by all the concerned Authorities.