- No verbal cancellation requests will be entertained. Cancellation request should be mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation will be effective with the acceptance acknowledgment sent from the firstname.lastname@example.org mail or the physical receipt .
- Refund will be initiated after 30 days of completion of the event/CME .
- Cancellations request should be initiated at-least 5 days prior to the event /CME .
- No refund will be applicable on internet handling charges, taxes etc.
- With the cancellation of Registration, all the paid and complimentary services/facilities/entitlements will be cancelled.
- Mode of Refund Remittance will be by Cheque / cash as considered apt by the registration committee .
- No refund will be applicable in case of eventual No Show.
- In case of over-payment or double payment, the amount will be refunded to the account of the individual.
- Neither ISA NCB (Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists – Nagpur City Branch) nor any of its associates will be held responsible if the Event is cancelled or postponed due to natural calamities, political insurgence, etc. In case of cancellation or postponement of the conference, refund policies would be decided then and delegates will be informed accordingly.
- No refund will be granted for early termination of attendance, cancellation of speakers or any other incident which are beyond the control of the organisers.
- The policy may be changed if situation for which you can follow us on www.isanagpur.org
For any questions or concerns regarding refund & cancellations, you may contact us using the following details: Contact ISA NCB | email@example.com