Cancer as a multi system disease poses a challenge to various fields of medicine dealing with the cancer patients. With this idea, ISA-NCB planned CME enlightening about recent advances and newer concepts in subject of Oncology. On 10th June 2018 Sunday, ISA-NCB conducted CME on “ ONCO ANAESTHESIA UPDATE” . Faculties from various fields delivered lecture.
Faculties were :
- Dr. Bharat Vaswani; Medical oncologist , Yashodha Hospital, Hyderabad (Recent advances in Medical Oncology; what anaesthesiologist should know)
- Dr. Jagdishwar Goud; Onco & Robotic Surgeon, Yashodha Hospital, Hyderabad ( Advances in Onco Surgery )
- Dr. Sunil N. Kumar; Onco Anaesthesiologist, Yashodha Hospital, Hyderabad ( Onco Anaesthesia ; a challenging subspeciality )
- Dr. Ram Mohan; Pain Physician & Anaesthesiologist, Yashodha Hospital , Hyderabad ( Advanced pain management ; a boon in cancer pain )
- Dr. B. D.Bande, Senior Anaesthesiologist, Pune
Our own Faculties
- Dr. Anjali Kolhe ; Pain physician & Onco Anaesthesiologist, RST Cancer Hospital ,Nagpur
- Dr. Sarita Joglekar; Consultant Anaesthesiologist, NCI, Nagpur
Both presented interesting cancer cases on cancer pain and management of rare cancer
- Dr. Shital Dalal; Associate Professor, IGGMC, Nagpur
- Dr. Archana Munishwar; Consultant Anaesthesiologist, Getwell Hospital, Nagpur
Both were moderators of Panel Discussion ( Palliative care; Pain & Anaesthesiology )
Dr. Sunita Lawange; President, ISA-NCB welcomed august gathering. CME started with Samai Prajwalan.
Around 200 delegates from all over Vidarbha registered for the CME. The master of ceremonies were Dr. Dilip Wasnik and Dr. Swapna Bhure.
Maharashtra Medical Council, Mumbai granted two credit points for delegates and one additional credit point for faculties.
Dr. Aruna Naval , Professor & Head , Anaesthesiology, JNMC, Sawangi was MMC Observer.
Dr. Umesh Ramtani; Hon. Secretary , ISA-NCB proposed vote of Thanks.