The ISA NCB has taken up the task of educating lay persons, paramedics, in Basic life saving activities this year. Till date we conducted 5 activities:
- Arora hospitals 20th April around 25 staff attended
- In association with IMA on 8th May. Around 500 people attended from Janjagrut sangh, police, students from various schools.
- Rashtra Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Krida Mandal 50 people
- Durga Mandir – Pratap nagar 70 people
- Laughter club 80 lay persons
- Wockhardt Superspeciality Hospitals 30 staff